Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 4

Woke up pretty late today as my plan was to go for the walking tour with the hostel. However after hearing my room mate telling me about the 3 hour walking tour with Sandemans, I went on that tour instead.

It was a very informative tour and we spent more than 3 hours walking around the city.

And since Boxing Day sale already started and the shops were open. I managed to buy some thermal base layer at a winter sports shop and also bought some stuff at Poundland where everything goes at £1.

After that, I wondered around the Christmas market again and bought a cup of mulled wine which was quite good. It was basically warm red wine and tasted slighted sweet and not dry. I wouldn't trying again if I come across it.

Then I made my way back to the hostel since I have nothing to see anymore and I had to come back and pack my stuff as I am checking out the next day.

Had a filling dinner and shower and tried to settle in early but there was a gal who checked in late and we ended up chatting. Turned out the gal was departing on the same tour as me.

My 2 roommates ended up talking abouty ghost and all, making me so exasperated.

Anyway I managed to fall asleep although I kept waking up to ue the toilet in the middle od the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment