Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 18

More shopping including a bag to store my extra stuff.

Arrived at airport 3.5 hours ahead of plane takeover but need to queue for tax refund which took me more than 1 hour arrghhh. Plane was packed as alot of people were on standby and had to squeeze into this one. Plane was slightly delayed, about 15 minutes or so. Guess for most people, it is better late than never.

I understand the airline even offered 500 pounds to anyone who is willing to leave later. Sat next to some Scottish guys from Glasgow, the one sitting next to me was a very funny and sweet guy. Trip to Thailand was his birthday gift to his father. Kind of regretful that I never get his contact so we can continue to keep in touch, actually we talked for so many hours but yet we do not know each other's name.

When I got to Bangkok airport, I use my miles to redeem the use of business lounge so I can sit and shower and eat since I have a 3 hours layover. Plane back to Singapore surprising stated as departing 10 minutes earlier but yet delayed also. Ended up back in Singapore close to midnight, about an hour late.

No comments:

Post a Comment