Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 winters

I just realized I had the opportunity to enjoy 2 winters this year. 1 in the Northern Hemisphere and the other in the Southern Hemisphere. Both winters are different, one is mild to say the least though without proper heating, it is still quite hard to bear.
The other one brought different experience. Days of snow and artic cold winds but it was just as enjoyable as the other. Although you could tell the difference between the 2 based on how many layers of clothes are you wearing.
Winter is truly ranked top or 2nd best of my favorite seasons although I am born in a country which is summer from Jan to Dec. Arrghhh to get my fix I have to travel out of the country and it just burn a hole in my pocket but they are truly worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment