Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 13

Went to Cardiff Bay and did some shopping. Skin very dry so had to go buy some cream from Boots.

It was sunny but very chilly. I almost had to take out my gloves and the only time I talk about using gloves was when I was at the Highlands.

Came back early and and is chilling out at the tv room. I really like this hostel, the best so far. The owners bake cookies for everyone yesterday and it seems they do something diff everytime, could be pizza, could be soup. Best of all very cosy and they have fruits for everyone too. Lovely lovely place.

Leaving for Bath tmr, checking out at 530am, arrgghh. Need to find out whether they can pack bkfast for me since I won't be around when the bkfast is served. Need to pack again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment