Sunday, January 25, 2009

July 07 : Vancouver


Woke up real early today to catch the flight to Vancouver...and I mean real early...perhaps not as early as the one to Cambodia but well you know...anything before 10 am is early to me haha

Arrived at Vancouver ahead of schedule but got to go into the Canada Immigration to be sort of 'interrogated'. It was so ridiculous...asked me all sorts of funny questions and even call K to verify that what I told them was the truth...ended up there like 30 mins or so...

Questions like :

- How do you know this friend?
- Where is your home, who are you staying with, do you have siblings, are you single?
- Are you seeing anyone or seeing the friend who is living here?
- Why do you only come back here after so many years?
- How much money did you bring? Do you have a credit card? What is your credit limit?
- Etc, etc...

Oh pls, it is not as if I am going to smuggle myself in here...they are stricter than even US customs...according to K, people tend to get into US via Canada, why would they suspect I want to get into Canada via US when I have no problems getting US?

Anyway left the house at 11 am to go Canada Place, apparently not a new place but I have never been there...after that we had dim sum for lunch and head to Stanley Park, Cypress Mountain and Capilano...the entrance fee there is so ex now, even though it is still just one suspension bridge, duh...

Back at home now writing this blog and probably going to shower and take a nap haha...

Oh btw, no factory outlets here sob sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment