Monday, January 26, 2009

December 07 : Kuala Lumpur


Went on a biz trip last week to KL and stayed at Sunway Lagoon Resort...err nothing fantastic about the hotel and even my colleagues there were saying so so only. One of the downside to this trip was having to wake up at 5 and be at airport around 545...my Or Bak Kak has been darker and darker these days and though I kept saying maybe weekend can catch up, my weekends are just as busy these days....But there is an up side to this trip, all 3 of us managed to squeeze in a short (20 mins) shopping trip before we went to the airport to catch our plane. I got myself a pair of shoes at Vincci...no more nice shoes these period.

And on a side note, I managed to booked my Phuket hotel so I am terribly happy, no more stress over the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment