Sunday, January 25, 2009

July 06 : Atlanta


Been so busy that I haven't got the time to write, not busy working or anything but busy having fun

On the 2nd day at Atlanta, I got my hands on a gun...a REAL gun and I shot a man....good thing it was just a paper man...the target...very scary experience since I stay in Singapore and has never came up close and personal with a gun before not to mention firing REAL bullets from one...

And that's not all, went to Six Flags and that scared the hell out of me too...in case you guys think I am chicken which I probably is...you may be too if you are scared of heights and had to drop 200 ft from the top of a roller coaster...during the entire ride, I only had my eyes open say 5 secs and the rest was just shut eye and scream my lungs out...sorry M if I burst your ear drums... my throat was sore for the next 2-3 days after that

Trip was fun and great catching up with frens but I miss you guys already...all the good food there had make me put on weight...quite a fair bit I tell you...

Anyway after 30 hours spent at airports/planes, I finally knocked out for 12 hours straight...but I feel so rested and ready to put myself through another long trip but perhaps not for another few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment