Sunday, April 19, 2009

India, Day 7

I had the hotel gave me a wake up call at 430 am but by then I was already up. Basically only went for 3 hours sleep or less because I was constantly waking up to check the time.

Went down for my check out and then breakfast. Not sure if I can call it breakfast when the spread was lesser than yesterday. Also they didn’t even have proper takeaway service. This is something that really make me less impress with the hotel after so many days of impressive services.

The other thing was I confirmed my airport pick up before I head up to my room the night before but when I was doing my check out the person said there was no record etc etc. So another strike against this hotel.

As you can see, my day starts earlier and earlier with me leaving the hotel at 530 am when the sky was still dark until the sky turn bright when I reach the airport about 550 am or so. Quite a fast ride because there weren’t much traffic.

So here I am writing this while I am at the airport waiting for my flight to call me for boarding. I am absolutely sure I will grab some sleep the moment I am on board.

Is trying to connect to the wireless while here at the airport and finally managed to log in and it is free. At least I hope they don't charge me later.

Until the next trip, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment