Thursday, April 16, 2009

India, Day 4

Was awaken in the morning before 8 am by my colleague telling me she will come and pick me up and it was actually quite nice of her and the office was actually next to this hotel only which is fantastic. I actually ran back to my room to get a bottle of water since I have so many bottles in my room due to the generosity of the housekeeping guy.

Nothing much to say except lots of meetings throughout the day, my colleague ordered in pizza for me for lunch and after which was back to work and left the office only at 8 pm, 10 hours after I arrived at the office.

Came back to the hotel to have dinner and decided to have it at the restaurant where they served breakfast.

Decided to order salad Asian style, beef, dessert and coffee. The food was ok but it was slightly bland which is quite different from what I experience in Bangalore, so much so I have to ask for chilli and soya sauce but unfortunately they don’t have the soya sauce and the waiter doesn’t even know what I am talking about.

The service though was good, although I didn’t take the buffet but I was very tempted by the pappadums they have at the buffet table and I even ask the waiter to give me some if they can and they did and even top up for me again later on.

One of the waiter was obviously flirting and it makes me feel awkward, he was asking if I have explore Delhi and I said no, perhaps on Saturday and he quickly say he is available on Saturday because he is off and I pretended I don’t know what he was talking about.

While waiting in between courses, I was observing the restaurant since I never had time to observe during breakfast. And found some interesting things like wooden pillars and ceilings that looked like they made of stainless steel, really chic. Even the aircon vent is so unique.

Anyway I had too much to eat and ended up with leftover and decided to call it a night and come up to write my blog while doing my face mask.

Another good news is my chapped lips has more or less recovered, albeit swollen looking though I am far from looking like Angelina Jolie haha.

Tomorrow is another long day and it is already 11:30 pm and I have yet to shower so adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment