Tuesday, April 14, 2009

India, Day 2

On my 2nd day in Bangalore I had a very busy schedule and thus I went out with my colleague to a Chinese restaurant to pack some food back and even so I had to wait 2 hours for my meetings to finish and managed to eat my lunch close to 3 pm. The Chinese food was reasonable ok and my colleague was saying it seems that Chinese doesn’t use much oil and that’s why I think it makes it more suitable for my palate. The thing however was that the whole mall that houses this restaurant smell of you know, those coconut oil or olive oil..gez

Soon it was back to work and meetings abound, I was only able to leave the office at 8 pm for my hotel whereby I have to do another teleconf and then go for my dinner at the hotel’s restaurant because I have another teleconf that night.

I didn’t choose their buffet dinner and instead go for ala carte and ordered tom yum soup and oyaku don..both of which I didn’t finish again because they were so salty.

It is truly very hard to get something I want or like to eat in india thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment