Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday, 3rd September

Woke up at 6 am, put my pyjamas into the laundry and then took another nap till 8 am. Woke up took a shower and pack once again after my laundry was done. Decided to check-out before 10 am so I can catch an early bus to the airport.

But I ended up waiting fairly long for the airport bus but still managed to get in 2 hours before the flight time. Nothing much to do at the airport basically, nothing to eat, nothing to buy.

After a 3 hours plus flight, we arrived at Sydney for transit. As our flight arrived earlier there were ample time to look around and it was much bigger than the Auckland airport anyway. Bought 2 OPI nail polish and that was all before I had to start boarding my flight.

Arrived in Singapore earlier than expected, as usual after a quick immigration and luggage pickup I was out of the airport by 1050 pm and home by 1115 pm.

Now I can finish typing this journal and get to bed since I have been up for the last 22 hours. I bet I won’t wake up until at least 12 noon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment