Sunday, September 6, 2009

On Vacay...

Finally! Long anticipated break although still checking emails and responding to emails since I came.

Am in Perth, the city where I spent 2 years during my undergraduate days and though they haven't change much it is good to be back. Somehow it doesn't feel much as if I am on holiday but rather like I am coming home.

Today is Day 2 and had been spending them in malls quite a fair bit. Fremantle or Freo as the locals called it, was partially explored and will definitely be back there prior to my return home.

Tomorrow marks the start of my tours down South and then up North, both of which I never did had the chance to explore while schooling here, due to my shoestring student budget. Look foward to sharing my photos with all of you upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment