Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ritz Carlton Jakarta

Just a day before or 2 days since it is after midnight now, there was a bombing at the Ritz Carlton Jakarta and JW Marriott.

The above photo showed the damage to the hotel's restaurant after the bombing. Photo from CNA.

When I was with my previous employer, I used to stay at Ritz Carlton and have very fond memories of it. I even snapped photos of the hotel room and it should be somewhere in this blog. Frankly if I am staying there, I will probably be having my breakfast at that time and truly, the breakfast spread at the Ritz Carlton was really good. I enjoyed and loved the noodles soup in the breakfast buffet and ate them everyday when I was staying there for about a week.

May the hotel be back to operations and revived its former glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment